Title III fellowship
APPLICATION FOR TITLE III GRADUATE FELLOWSHIP (download Application Form )
GENERAL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Combine Parts 1-6 and Submit Original and a Copy of all Parts:
- Completed cover sheet.
- Plan of Study.
- Personal Statement of Career Goals/Objectives.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Letters of reference (2).
- Graduate Program Acceptance Letter.
SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR EACH APPLICATION PART
- Cover Sheet: Complete the attached two page form, which must be signed and dated.
- Plan of Study:
- Should outline your motive for applying to the graduate program at TSU.
- Should include your overall expectations for this program.
- Should detail your research interests, plans for your graduate work and potential supervisor(s), if known.
- Personal Statement: Include career goals and objectives.
- Curriculum vitae: Should include your most recent employment, previous fellowships, scholarships, and awards, past publications, presentations, etc.
- Transcripts (or other materials when transcripts are not issued) Required from all appropriate institutions. Applicants for graduate student fellowships must submit undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
- Letters of reference: If possible, one should come from your graduate or academic advisor/professor and one from your most recent employer.
- Acceptance Letter: Attach a copy of your acceptance letter into the Environmental Toxicology Program from the graduate office.
NSF RISE scholarship
Minority PhD students in the Environmental Toxicology program may competitively apply for the NSF RISE Fellowships which carry a stipend in the amount of $22,000 per student for 12 months in addition to an $8000.00 tuition waiver. Travel to national and local conferences may also be competitively supported for Fellowship awardees. For more information and applications contact Dr. S. Shishodia.
For more details about the RISE program follow this link: http://coset.tsu.edu/rise .